Uffizi web gallery is a simple PHP images/videos/music or whatever web gallery made of just one PHP file. NO MySQL or any other database needed!!!
- extremely easy
- extremely customizable
- just one file (plus addons in secret subfolders)
- it supports images: jpg, gif, jpeg, png,
- it supports videos: 3gp, avi, wmv, flv, ogv, webm, mp4 (solo con codec H.264), mov, f4v, 3g2
- it supports audios: wav, mid, mp3, ogg, aac, m4a
- you can mix folders and files
- you can choose images size, thumbnails size, numers of elements per page, sort order, and so on...
- you can protect files or folders, with any number or level/users/passwords!
- CSS support
- it uses JWplayer
It's simple and easy to configure and adapt to your site. It's under GPL.
You can see a demo here: http://www.maxvessi.net/uffizi/
You can download here: https://github.com/angerangel/uffizi/archive/master.zip
You can write an email to request a feature: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like, you may send a donation:
- Copy index.php file and .css folder in your main folder
- Set the $base_url with the adress or your main folder
- You can add any number of users and passwords
- Every file to protect must start with a -, every minus sign is a level of protection
- Modify the other configuration variable accordly to your needs (images per page, sizes, etc.)
- Modify CSS as you like
Click to enlarge image:
- Improved speed
- Added JWplayer
- Changed sort order, inverted for HOME and direct for subfolders
- Removed photo order bug
- Corrected secret photos order
- Better CSS
- CSS support
- Better page numbering
Page visited: 66 times