Install Linux On Lenovo Ideapad310-15abr
To install Linux on a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15abr, you can use Linux Mint 18.2, but there are some modifications to make.
- Use windows to upgrade the BIOS, here is an upgrade: Attach:1lcn50ww.exe
- Using a needle press the small LENOVO button on the left at the start to enter the BIOS
- Change the boot order by placing the CD as the first boot device, if you are using an installation CD.
- You have to change the kernel by updating it at least to 4.13.2, otherwise Wi-fi will not work
- Add grub option: i8042.reset . This solve the tpuchpad problem.